Internet voting link: cbrm.isi.vote.com
Telephone voting number: 1-877-495-0236
NOTE: If your voting session is interruped, you can re-access the system by telephone or the internet and complete your voting.
CBRM Council has approved the use of electronic voting (i.e. by telephone automated system and internet) as the only means of voting during the 2020 Municipal and CSAP Elections. Voting will begin at 8:00 am on Wednesday, October 7th and run 24 hours a day until the close of the polls on Election Day - Saturday, October 17th at 7:00 pm. There will be no paper ballots during the voting period. Click here for additional voter assistance information.
- If your session is interrupted for some reason, you can phone or login later and complete your voting (deadline 7 pm on Oct. 17th).
- If the voting system presents you with an incorrect list of candidates for Councillor, DO NOT VOTE. End your voting session and call the Voter Help Desk (902-563-8009). Once the District information is corrected, you will be able to go back into the system and complete your voting.
NOTE: Pursuant to Section 82(1) of the Municipal Elections Act, an elector may vote once for mayor and once for councillor (and once for CSAP if an entitled parent/person). It is an offence to under the CBRM Alternative Voting By-law to:
- use another person's PIN to vote or access the system (unless an appointed Friend voter);
- take, seize or deprive an elector of their PIN;
- sell, gift, transfer, assign or purchase a PIN.
Frequently Asked Questions re: eVoting
Procedures and Forms - Alternative Voting by Telephone and Internet