42 Currie Street
Glace Bay, NS B1A 5E4
Phone: (902) 849-5404
Cell -(902) 674-5083
The populations referenced in this description is the estimated 2008 population and the voter counts are counts from the 2008 CBRM election with those sworn in at the polls added to the
Map of District 10
This District has a population f of 9,446 and an area of 30 square kilometers.
- the communities of Gardiner Mines and Dominion;
- that part of the community of Reserve Mines north of Haulage Road and north of 195 Main Street, including Centerville Street, Official Row, Atlantic Drive, Holland Street, Poland Street, Nicholson Drive, Belgium Street, Cross Street, and Neville Street;
- the Bridgeport, Number 2/Hub, and Sterling neighbourhoods of the community of Glace Bay;
- the sector of Phalen Road from its intersection with Beechwood Drive (beginning with 286 Phalen Road) north to its intersection with Main Street;
- all of Beechwood Drive and Beechwood Court;
- Deanna Drive and O'Neil's Lane; and
- the sector of Main Street with the address ranges 974 up to and including 1130 and 955 up to and including 1115;
- all of the Central Area neighbourhood of Glace Bay with the exception of the part south of the center line of Main Street; and
- that part of the Downtown area neighbourhood north of the center line of Main Street.