Off Leash Dog Park
Off Leash Area
Provided that owners can control their dogs so that they do not interfere with people or other dogs, dogs are allowed off leash only where signage is posted in designated areas of CBRM Parks.
Off Leash Area Rules
Off leash area users are required to abide by the following rules:
- Dogs must be on leash unless signs indicate otherwise.
- Dogs must have current CBRM tags.
- You must carry a leash.
- Your dog must come to you when called.
- You must keep your dog within sight.
- Do not allow your dog to dig holes in a CBRM park.
- You will be held responsible for any damages or injuries caused by a dog in your care.
- Dogs must not interfere with other park users.
- Aggressive dogs, female dogs in heat, and puppies under three months old are not permitted in off leash areas.
- You must pick up your dog's waste immediately and dispose of it in a garbage can.
Rotary Park Off Leash Park
Rotary Park is part of Active Transportation's Greenlink project. Approximately 3.5 hectares has been set aside as an off leash dog park. All pets must be leashed on groomed trails. Please respect the rules, follow the signs, and clean up after your pet.
View the Rotary Park Off Leash Park Map.